I am a Ph.D. student in Computer Science, in Bart Bogaerts‘s AFTACK group at the Artificial Intelligence Lab of the Vrije Universiteit Brussels.
Before starting my Ph.D. I was a master student in Mathematics at Bonn University, with Computer Science as second subject. I completed my Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics at Genoa University (Italy) in 2019, and I spent at Stockholm University my last semester, thanks to the Erasmus program.
Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, Approximation Fixpoint Theory, Neural Networks, Logic.
- Artificial Intelligence Lab Brussels, since 2022
- Alumni Network, University of Bonn, since 2022
- ISA-IANUA Students and Alumni, since 2017
- Mensa Italia – The High IQ Society, since 2017
- Naturvetenskapliga Föreningen, 2019-2020
- Stockholm University Student Union, SUS, 2019-2020